Sunday 6 March 2016

Review: Why I hate school by Michael Fatarsky


Book Review: Why I hate school by Michael Fatarsky
The book Why I hate school is about a boy telling and explaining to us why he hates school from his perspective. It said “He hates break time because it’s too short and he hates lunch time because it’s too crowded on the playground.” He hates everything that happens in school basically. From my perspective as a student I don’t really think school is that bad because you can hang out with your friends, learn, play and school prepares you for the real world. Honestly, I didn’t learn any valuable lesson in this book but I found interesting words that I can use someday  like blab, admired and more.

I found this book so interesting because this is a different kind of book is half right and half of it is not like “He hates the smell of school” Does school have a smell? I don’t think so. He changed at the end. The person that he hated at the beginning and at the end he found her nice and so he liked being friends with her. Michael  practically hated school because he is thinking too much about the negative’s that you have to face in school. Why not cooperate? Why not try and like school and think good things that happen in school? Those are the questions that pops in my head when I was reading this book. Also at the end of the book it shows you all the reasons that he made.

I really recommend this book Why I hate school by Michael Fatarsky


Chloe Lago

No comments:

Post a Comment