Wednesday 9 March 2016

Book Review: Horowitz Horror


HOROWITZ HORROR


This book is full of short scary stories. I love all of them but if I had to choose one of them I would choose Bath Night because I have been in the same situation like this , but not as bad. It just makes me more scared bringing back the memories. This story is about a girl having hallucinations of being attacked or having karma. One of the scenes is that she fills the bath with boiling hot water, but when she jumps in the bath tub it is freezing like Antarctica. The main characters in this story are Isabel the daughter of Jeremy and Susan and Isabella's best friend Belinda.

Isabel is a confident,brave,smart and an intelligent teen. She is confident and brave because she is not over reacting to the situation. She is smart because she goes and finds clues and historical information about this bath tub.


  • I'm particularly interested in the way that Belinda  was actually helping her instead of being all ratchet and thinking she is a psycho and sticking by her side.
  • The challenges that Belinda and Isabel face were really tough, because the father and Mother wouldn't believe her daughter that she is having issues just because they are not having issues.
  • For me I wouldn't be scared at all, because I have prayed to the Lord about this situation and he has heard it and will lead me to the path of righteousness and tell me to not be afraid, because God is always with me.
  • I would feel very sad if this happened to my family, but have hope that the problems won't last very long like Isabela's. Because we will pray for the person in our family that is being tortured

Oliva Manson

No comments:

Post a Comment