Saturday 5 March 2016

Book Review: Prima EA Sports Madden NFL 16 Official Guide

English: Book Review
Book Review: Prima EA Sports Madden NFL 16 Official Guide
By Finlay Samasoni-Tukuitonga

Introduction

The title of my story is Prima EA Sports Madden NFL 16 Official Guide. It was primarily written by Zach “ZFarls” Farley. However it does offer some insight from some of the EA Crew from Tiburon, Miami. The book was published in 2015 by DK/Prima Games, a division of Penguin Random House.

What is the guide about?

The guide is a step by step playbook that is guaranteed to give you the most out of your gaming experience. The guide also provides an unique insight to your favourite NFL teams and gives you insider information only a full time player would know. It will also show which plays work and which plays don’t.
Also in order to play you will need to be able to pick plays that will work and give you that game winning Touchdown in the redzone. Which one would you pick?

Conclusion: The Gameplay before guide and after guide

Being the dedicated player I am I decided to play the game before I read the guide. Seeing I have experience the guide didn’t really seem awfully useful. So I loaded the game, skipped the tutorials and dived straight into the gaming experience of  Franchise mode and I was demolished.
Here's exactly what my player looked like. Only difference is that I played at Number 7 and I played QB.


I put all pride aside and just read the guide and my experience afterwards was much better.


Thanks for reading.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment