Thursday 20 June 2013

Jamie's 15 minute meals


This cookbook is for people who are in a hurry but want  interesting and healthy meals.  There are yummy recipes from around the world like Spicy cajun chicken, Asian beef and many fish and vegetarian recipes. This cookbook is clearly set out and you are even told what pans/saucpans etc to have ready and at what temperature. The pictures of the food look really colouful and Jamie says his book is "suitable for all ages and skill levels.
Next week I will put some of the recipes to the test see how long it takes me and let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Well everyone I tried two of the recipes last week. Guess how long it took me not 15 minutes but 1 whole hour! I am ashamed! My excuse is that i did not have all the prep and cutting done first and the 15 minutes must just be the cooking time. Well that's my excuse anyway. I made the Pork tacos and the british burgers and both were delicious!

    ReplyDelete